To create healthy leaders at Authentic Church who Live, Serve, and Make Leaders like Jesus.
What to Expect?
- Gain real-life leadership experience
- Receive personal mentoring and training
- Discover their larger purpose in the Kingdom of God
- Find their element and uniquely make a difference in the lives of others
- Develop their calling and take tangible steps toward fulfilling it
- Deploy their leadership at home, work, and Authentic Church
Anyone interested in joining us for a nine-month leadership intensive is welcome to apply. Specifically, we’re looking for men and women who are committed to increasing their leadership capacity at Authentic Church.
The monthly time commitment is divided into one 2-hour classroom session, 2 hours per month serving on an Element Team, and required readings depending on the curriculum. All-in it is a 5-8 hour commitment per month.
Please download application and email the completed form to Gabe Crawford, Executive Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Authentic University Application.
Applications are due by February 24, 2018
We will review all applications and respond to you via email regarding the status of your application and whether or not you will proceed to our interview round. Thank you for your interest in Authentic U!